If you have a strong appreciation for good code, good design and interaction, and like to work closely and collaborate in cross-functional teams, this may be the ideal appointment for you. Come check us out at our office and lets have a heart to heart.
- Generating mockup concepts & wireframes using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Translate concepts and wireframes into HTML/CSS templates
- Develop and ensure cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for websites
- Integrating HTML-based content with Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Assist in set up of E-commerce websites, including the integration of a shopping cart/payment service (eg. Shopify, WooCommerce)
- Knowledgeable with Social Media Applications (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Understanding of web standards and best practices including SEO and accessibility
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- Understanding of cross-browser, front-end development issues
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- 1+ years with web design and development in a freelance or digital agency environment
- Familiarity with Mac OS X and Windows environments
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop. Experience with Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Familiarity with PHP, MySQL Databases and developing websites for popular CMSs like WordPress.
- Experience in setting up E-Commerce websites is a plus
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS CSS is a plus.
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities
Job Type: Internship / Contract / Temporary
Job Period: Immediate Start, for minimum 6 months.
Please apply for this position by submitting your resume to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.