- Experience in generating Photoshop mockup concepts and wireframes
- Experience in translating concepts and wireframes into semantically correct web HTML/CSS templates
- Knowledge in developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for websites
- Experience in integrating HTML-based content with Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Set up of E-commerce websites, including the integration of a shopping cart/payment service (eg. Shopify, WooCommerce)
- Knowledgeable with Social Media Applications (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Understanding of web standards and best practices including SEO and accessibility
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- In depth understanding of cross-browser, front-end development issues
- Loves logic and problem solving!
- 2+ years with web design and development in a digital agency environment
- Familiarity with Mac OS X and Windows environments
- Experience in setting up E-Commerce websites.
- Familiarity with PHP and developing websites for popular CMSs like WordPress.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS CSS is a plus.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities
Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time / Contract / Temporary
Job Period: Immediate Start, for minimum 6 months.
Please apply for this position by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.